Emergency Certificates are issued only in cases of genuine emergency.
- Form 19, fully completed printed and signed CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs
- Original (expired) Or Lost Kenya passport and copy
- Copy of Birth Certificate front and back
- Copy of National ID card front and back
- Letter of application explaining the nature of the emergency and proposed travel itinerary Home and work telephone numbers.
- Money order/cashier’s check for $20.00 payable to CONSULATE GENERAL OF KENYA LOS ANGELES. A self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your travel document. The envelope should have sufficient postage for: Fedex, Express Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (NB: UPS, Metered stamps and Regular mail are not acceptable).
NB: Additional information may be required. Incomplete application will be returned.
To avoid delays in processing your application please ensure that you have read all the requirements above.